I will preface this by saying I do not in any way work for nor do I get any kickbacks from Penzeys however, I feel that I have an obligation to share when I find something amazing and Penzeys is truly amazing!!! Their spices and seasonings are without a doubt the best I’ve ever had. Everything tastes so fresh and bright as if it was bottled five minutes before they sent it to you. I’ve literally fallen head over heels in love with this company’s products!!
They are also super affordable, their prices are so much better than what you will find for stale, old spices in the supermarket and they run amazing deals on a consistent basis as well. Every order over $30 is free shipping and sometimes they will lower that amount down to only $20! Also, they always include one (or two) of their spices as a free gift when you spend over $50. Plus, if you sign up for their emails, they will also send you a slew of promo codes for free spices and some they will even send to you without having to buy a thing! No obligation. TOTALLY FREE SPICES!! You cannot beat that deal!
They carry every spice and seasoning you possibly can think of and then some! They have baking spices, chili spices, salad seasonings, different types of peppers, vanilla beans, salt free options, and more! All are available in different sizes and at different price points, many coming in at under $3 for the smallest jar. Some of my favorites are:
- Shallot Pepper – This is OUT OF THIS WORLD! The smell alone will make your mouth water. It contains coarse salt, Tellicherry black pepper, shallots, tarragon, and bay leaves and it can be used on everything from meats to veggies. It’s one of a kind, I am crazy about it!
- Penzeys Pepper – This is a nice, bold pepper but it’s finely ground so it blends in nicely on your food and in recipes.
- Sunny Paris – This is a delicious blend of purple shallots, chives, green peppercorn, basil, tarragon, chervil, bay leaf and dill weed. It’s great on chicken, fish, or veggies and you can even combine it in yogurt for a yummy dip.
- Penzeys Cinnamon – Literally the BEST, most fragrant cinnamon I’ve ever had. A little goes a long way with this one.
- Lemon Peel – The second you open the jar it smells like fresh lemons are bursting out. This is absolutely wonderful for the times you need a little lemon zest but are out of fresh lemons.
- Cinnamon Sugar – This has the most perfect blend and balance. It makes for the best cinnamon toast too!
- Air Dried Shallots – These smell amazing and work great in any recipe that calls for fresh, diced shallots.
- Apple, Pie, Pumpkin, and Baking Spices – It will smell like fall in your kitchen. Each one of these are amazing and they add incredible flavor to any baked goods.
- Tuscan Sunset – This is a really fragrant and delicious salt free seasoning that pairs well with most everything.
- Natural Cocoa Powder – This is a really rich grade of cocoa and it will make your baked goods taste extra awesome.
These are just a few of the amazing products they off but the list of my favorites could go on forever. They really are incredible and because they are so inexpensive, you won’t feel bad trying out a few. Check out their website (Penzeys Spices) and take a look around at all of the wonderful things they offer. They even have a really nice cooking page where a ton of recipes are available. Give them a try and then comment below and let me know what you think. You can thank me later!! lol I have no doubt that Penzeys will become your “go-to” place for spices. Enjoy!